Healthy desserts that the kids can enjoy and you can pat yourself on the back for!
- 500 grams jumbo oats
- 100 grams dried fruit (papaya/ pineapple/ mango)
- 150 grams sultanas
- 100 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave and mix with honey. Place oats on a baking tray and pour the coconut mixture over. Place in oven to bake for 10 minutes on each side at 180 degrees. Follow by adding pumpkin seeds and bake for 3 minutes. Remove and mix in dried fruit and sultanas and place in an airtight container once it has cooled.
- Layer it up with yoghurt and fresh fruit in jars for your picnic.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!