No bake mini cheesecake jars
Cheesecake is a dream all year round. Having it at a picnic? Not only is it possible, but you can also sneak in little tastes when you’re on the road.
- 8 digestive biscuits
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 250 grams of cream cheese
- ½ cup sweet condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Start by crushing the digestive biscuits and mixing with melted butter. Take your glass jars, divide mixture and press it down with a spoon at the bottom of each jar. Follow by placing cream cheese in a bowl and whipping with a hand mixer until soft. Add the condensed milk, zest and lemon juice and fold everything well together.
- Scoop the cheesecake mixture into each jar and place in the fridge to set overnight. Top with fresh fruit the next day and enjoy as a picnic dessert.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!