Strawberry and rosemary lemonade
You know those times when you’re outside, enjoying the weather and are craving the perfect drink for the weather? Better yet, something the kids can enjoy as well? Here it is! This strawberry and rosemary lemonade is the ideal drink for those hot days!
- 4 Imported Lemons
- 3 Sticks Fresh Rosemary
- 1 pack strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups of water
- Ice cubes
- Start by boiling the water and sugar together in a sufuria with one rosemary stick.
- While it boils, slices your lemons in halves then use a fork or an orange squeezer to extract all the juice from them and set aside. (without the seeds)
- Once the water has boiled, remove and set aside to cool.
- Wash and cut up strawberries and blend with a bit of water to get a puree.
- When the water has cooled, followed by mixing in the lemon juice and the puree then store in the fridge for about an hour to chill.
- Serve in mason jars with ice cubes, a stick of fresh rosemary and a strawberry to garnish.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print! Grab our issue today!