Breakfast never looked so elegant. These crepe squares are lined with ham, with an egg cracked into each. Add a green side salad to turn this dish into a light lunch or dinner.
- 4 Simple Crepes
- 8 slices ham
- 4 large eggs
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 4 crepes on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place 2 slices ham on each crepe.
- Crack 1 egg into the center of each; fold edges toward the center.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until egg white is set and the yolk is still runny, 12 minutes. Top with chives.