The first ever Nairobi Pizza Festival is happening in Kenya and it is only 7 days away! Pizza lovers across Nairobi will be eating nothing but pizza all day, everyday for the entire week with the two for one offer on pizza and Carlsberg beer. If you are a fan of Pizza, prepare yourself for you will not be having anything else.
Various restaurants in Nairobi will be participating in the festival giving you an opportunity to eat as many pizza varieties as possible. From 5th to 9th October, visit any participating restaurant in Nairobi and get yourself two pizzas and a Carlsberg beer all for the price of one.
All you have to do is to download your Free Pizza Passport, save it on your phone or print it out, head out to any participating restaurant and present your passport and enjoy the two for one offer. Take note that not all restaurants will be offering Carlsberg Beer so if you want to get a beer as well, check the EatOut/Pizza Festival website for restaurants that have a beer icon.
Here’s the list of participating restaurants:
- Artcaffe Branches: Yaya Centre, Westgate, Thika Road Mall, Oval, Lavington, Karen, The Junction, Village Market, Garden City and Galleria
- Carnivore Restaurant
- Corner Affair Bistro
- Debonairs Pizza (All branches) *Triple Decker Pizza only
- Lucca At Villa Rosa Kempinski
- Mambo Italia, Garden City, Galleria and Lavington Branches
- Mediterraneo (All Branches)
- Naked Pizza
- Pink Pizza
- Pizza Mojo
- Pomodoro Restaurant
- Que Pasa Bar and Bistro
- Roberto’s Restaurant at Laico Regency
- Tropicana at Gipsy
- The Daily at Urban Eatery
- Thorn Tree Cafe
- Jade Coffee and Tea House at Zen Garden
Better get your appetite on an all time high there’s going to be too much pizza going around.