Love potatoes as much as I do? then this will really make your taste buds happy. Just a small twist to the everyday roasted potatoes. HAPPY COOKING!!
- Garlic powder
- Rosemary sprigs (fresh or dry)
- Oil for frying
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into quarters. Put them in a pot, fill the pot with water till all the potatoes are fully immersed.
- Put about a tablespoon each of garlic powder rosemary to every 1.5 ltrs of water (you could adjust this depending on taste) boil till the potatoes are cooked through but not too soft that they break when pierced.
- Drain all the water from the pot; give the potatoes a good shake. This breaks of the edges and makes them even crunchier.
- Fill the base of a shallow frying pan with the oil. Heat the oil
- Place the potatoes into the oil and cook them till well brown turning them around. Half way thru sprinkle a few rosemary sprigs on top.
- Once it’s all brown place the potatoes to drain on a kitchen towel.
- Serve when still hot. HAPPY EATING!!