With coffee, anything, including Monday, is possible! Coffee is the beverage that came to save our lives from succumbing to exhaustion and blues.
A simple cinnamon coffee syrup will make your coffee even better, giving you the spark to fight all the battles of the day. Make the syrup, keep it refrigerated and add it to your mug of coffee next time.
1 cinnamon stick
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of water
- Boil the water.
- Add sugar and stir continuously until it dissolves.
- Reduce the heat and add the cinnamon stick and cover the pan.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, let it cool for at least an hour.
- Filter off the cinnamon and pour the syrup into a bottle for use.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!