If you love you some chilli, then how about kuku kienyeji in tandoori chilli marinade? This marinade is perfect for those who are all about spicy food. Kuku kienyeji chilli tandoori is what you want your guests to have when they come to visit you, you know, the palate never forgets.
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric
- 1 cup of Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of garam masala
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour on your kuku kienyeji.
- Place in an airtight container or cover and ensure there’s as little air trapped inside as possible.
- Place in the fridge for about 4 hours before cooking your chicken.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!