Whether the sun is here to stay or not, you can put aside your hot dawa for one afternoon and enjoy this sparkling punch. All you need is some tonic or sparkling water for the bubbles, white grape juice and a whole lot of ice. If you want to make this alcoholic you can add your favourite vodka or gin!
- 1 bottle of Fentiman’s Pink Lemonade
- 1/2 litre of lemon juice (concentrated)
- 1 packet of white grape juice
- 1 bottle of sparkling water/club soda
- Jalapenos or grapefruit for garnish
- Stir together lemon juice, lemonade and white grape juice cocktail in a large pitcher.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Stir in sparkling water/club soda just before serving.
- Garnish, if desired with jalapeno and/or grapefruit slices.