Whether you’re having a chill day at home or need the perfect accompaniment to your steak, these stuffed potato sins are simple to make and oh-so-delicious!
- 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Brown’s Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Brown’s Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Brown’s sour cream
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 475°. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in. shell (save pulp for another use). Place potato skins on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine oil with next 5 ingredients; brush over both sides of skins.
- Bake until crisp, about 7 minutes on each side. Sprinkle bacon and cheddar cheese inside skins. Bake until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes longer. Top with sour cream and onions. Serve immediately.