Here is a quick recipe of tabasco tequila shots. Trust me. They taste amazing! Tequila on its own can be a daunting drink to swallow but put the salt and lime aside. The heat from the chilli will balance and bring out the flavours you’re supposed to taste in tequila.
- 2-3 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 30mL of Tequila (gold, preferably)
- Lime wedge (optional)
- Salt (optional)
- Pour tequila into shot glass.
- Add 2-3 dashes of Tabasco sauce and mix well.
- Lick some salt (a pinch or two), take the shot then bite into the lime wedge.