Tandoori Lobster Recipe
1 piece lobster
5g chopped garlic
5 g chopped ginger
5g chopped chilli
Bunch of coriander
1 lemon slice
For the Marinade
50g plain yoghurt
5g garlic paste
½ tsp chilli powder
½ tsp garam masala
10ml oil, salt to taste
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Separate the lobster meat (as a whole) from the shell, then place the meat in the marinade and leave to rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the meat on skewers and cook in a tandoor (or grill).
- Pour oil in a pan and sautée the ginger, garlic and green chilli.
- Add the meat, squeeze some lemon juice and finish with chopped coriander.
- Deep fry the shell for 10-15 seconds until it turns a deep dark red colour.
- Place the meat back in the shell and serve hot with your choice of naan bread or rice