Oktoberfest is here and what better way to enjoy your booze than with lip-smacking, tangy and succulent chicken wings with just the kick to them and you’ll be good to go. Throw yourself a party with this recipe!
- 1 kg chicken wings or drumsticks
- 2 medium red onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons garlic and ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons garlic and ginger, chopped finely
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- 3 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- A juice of 2 limes
- 1 chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon Jeera powder
- salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken for at least an hour in the garlic and ginger paste, salt, smoked paprika, chilli flakes, lime juice, Jeera powder and oil.
- Place the chicken in a tray and bake the wings at 180 degrees celsius for 25 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Add the oil, the chopped onions, garlic and ginger to a pan and sautee. Mix in the baked wings and garnish with fresh coriander and lime zest.
- Serve hot with beer.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!