“I hate chicken wings” said no one ever!!
Chicken is a great favourite of many with chicken wings being one of the top choices. Whether spicy, tangy or oriental we all love them!
Finding a restaurant that serves great chicken wings can sometimes be hard but don’t worry we have the inside scoop for you!
Check out our top choices of where to find these delicious, juicy treats in Nairobi!
1) Golden Spurs: Famous for their authentic American BBQ and Grill cuisine, Spurs is no stranger to how to do perfect wings offering you two delicious options. Their Buffalo Wings go for 580/= and are based in the famous Spur Durky sauce. If you like to heat things up try their Saucy Ranch Wings also priced at 580/=.To make bookings for Spurs online click Here!
2) Slims: Voted the Nairobi’s “Best Sun-Downer” by one of the dailies we found another reason to flock to this Milimani restaurant. They serve authentic American style chicken wings, all in their lip-smacking glory and spun in a signature sauce, accompanied by a blue cheese dip. For bookings click Here!
3) Taste of China: Situated in the stylish VIP Plaza on Westlands Road this modern bar and restaurant offers diners a variety of authentic Chinese dishes ranging from Gung Bao Chicken to sizzling beef. They marinate their wings in a spicy and sweet concussion leaving you licking your finger tips to savour the last of the delicious flavours. For reservations click Here!
4) Mercury Last Drop: This stylish establishment is so much more than a bar and lounge. Serving a selection of tasty bitings and tapas to munch on as you enjoy a cocktail or two we definitely recommend you give their chicken wings a try! Book online through Eat Out Here!
5) ArtCaffe: With 4 easily accessible branches at Westgate, Junction, Galleria and Village Market this modern cafe offers dishes to satisfy whatever craving you may have. Serving a selection of pastas, pizzas, baked goods and other meals we found that their chicken wings are a must try for all chicken lovers. Spicy and delicious they go for 750/= and will leave you wanting more! Make a booking for the ArtCaffe branch of your choice Here!
6) Big Square: This popular Karen is well known for their succulent ribs and square burgers but unknown to many, they also serve deliciously juicy sticky barbeque wings. Served in a plastic basket cushion in a serviette these wings will leave your mouth watering!To make table reservations for Big Square click Here!
7) Open House: One of the most renowned Indian restaurants, it is located in the heart of Westlands and is famous for its aromatic traditional Indian dishes with an emphasis on flavour. We noticed they have a unique take on how to prepare chicken wings. Covered in a spicy ginger and garlic coating and deep fried to perfection we suggest you make this one of your started choices on your next visit. To make a booking online click Here!
8) Muhibbah: This South East Asian restaurant on the first floor of the spectacular Sankara Hotel offers oriental versions of delicious chicken wings. Crispy fried wings are marinated in chili soy and oyster sauce to give a unique and tempting flavour.To make a booking at Muhibbah click Here!
9) Tamambo Bar and Grill: This tapas bar has a relaxed and easygoing atmosphere with both an outside terrace and an indoor cocktail lounge. Gather a group of friends together, order some drinks and a big batch of their Spicy Drum Wings. Smothered in a tikka masala sauce they will not disappoint! Reservations can be made through Eat Out Here.
10) Que Pasa: Restaurant by day and club by night this converted old duka provides you with an informal setting to enjoy a few drinks and tasty snacks. The crispy chicken wings are a popular choice with regulars and we think you should give them a shot!For reservations click Here!