Making pizza is not easy. There’s flour, kneading, proofing and lots to trial and error involved. We’re here to cut your pizza making time in half. Or maybe more than half because all this recipe needs is two ingredients and a very hungry person.
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1 cup Greek yoghurt
Olive oil (optional)
- Mix flour and Greek yoghurt together in a bowl.
- Transfer to a generously floured work surface.
- Knead dough for 8 to 10 minutes. Add additional flour during kneading if the dough becomes too sticky.
- Stretch out the dough onto a pizza pan greased with olive oil.
- Add toppings and bake at 200°C for 15 minutes.