Wendy Wahito Chicken
[quote]One of favourite contributors, Wendy Wahito is an Aspiring Chef, Student and a Professional Foodie! with love for food and the experiences with it. from the cooking, to creating various cuisines from all over the world with a flavoured, tasteful and most of all fun twist. Check out her delicious blog at www.wendywahito.com which has been nominated for the 2014 Bake Awards. If you haven’t done so already please vote for her![/quote]
- Chicken breasts 6-8 pieces
- 1 large red onion
- 250g of collar bone or streaky bacon
- 2 TBS of Worchester sauce
- 3 TBS of Teriyaki/ Soy sauce
- 1 TBS of Lemon squeeze
- Crushed Oregano
- Crushed ParsleyWendy Wahito Chicken
- 2 TBS of Honey
- 2 TBS OF Oil
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl, put in the chicken add a pinch of salt and pepper. Add some lemon, Worchester sauce and teriyaki/soy sauce. Let it marinate for 1hour.
- After take two streaks of bacon and wrap it around the chicken. You can hold it in place with a toothpick or some string.
- In a large skillet heat up the oil and place the chicken wraps and keep turning till all the bacon cooks and the chicken start browning. Keep adding little salt and pepper to season. Let it brown for 10- 15 mins.
- After this add the oregano, sage and parsley, and then put it in the oven for another 25mins for the chicken to cook evenly. Thereafter place the skillet back on the fire. Then drizzle the honey and caramelise the onions and the chicken together.
- Serve while Hot.
[quote]For more Yummy recipes from Wendy visit her blog at www.wendywahito.com.[/quote]