When the Coronavirus hit, no one had anticipated how quickly our lives would change. Everything has been turned upside down and now we have to stay at home to help save lives. However, if you feel like you’re losing your sanity, we understand. Being indoors voluntarily is a good deed but it tends to feel exhausting at some point.
We have a stay at home guide for you and it includes meals and drinks, home cooking tips and apps and websites you’ll need during this period. This is basically your survival guide for social-distancing and quarantine.
Basics to Know About Covid-19 and Preventive measures
Stay at Home App & Order In
- EatOut (for an update on all restaurants doing deliveries during this time)
Stay at Home Platforms for Groceries/Supplies Delivery
Simple Stay at Home Recipes
- Popeye’s Chicken burger
- Grilled watermelon salad
- Sirimon Mac & Cheese
- Sirimon bean and cheese burrito
Desserts and Snacks
- No cheese mango cheesecake pot
- Mango ice cream popsicles
- Beyond Fruits fruity snacks for kids
- Sweet potato snackers
Stay at Home Home Cooking Tips and Guides
- Vegan and vegetarian pantry must-haves
- A mini-guide to herbs for cooking
- How to stock up your spices cabinet
- Simple tips for deep-frying
- Tips to make your food tastier
- Tips to make groceries last longer
Have a look at our past digital editions for recipe inspiration and find more recipes here.